- Unfixed large cell (each cell size : 6mm) with weaving construction
– Easy positioning of the second stent : The large cell size design of LCDTM enables to position the second stent conveniently
– Simple and easy reintervention : Reintervention through the large cell is easily performed, even after bilateral stent placement
– Low axial force and optimal radial force : Improve patients comfort and adapt to hilar biliary anatomy
- Radiopaque marker : 3(three) at both ends & 2(two) in the middle
- 8-mm versus 10-mm diameter self-expandable metallic stent in bilateral endoscopic stent-in-stent deployment for malignant hilar biliary obstruction
JHBPS 2015, Vol.22, Issue 5, pages 396?401 Itaru Naiog et al.
- Small cell- versus large cell-sized metal stent in endoscopic bilateral stent-in-stent placement for malignant hilar biliary obstruction
Digestive Endoscopy 2015 Jae Min Lee,1,2 Sang Hyub Lee
- High single-session success rate of endoscopic bilateral stent-in-stent placement with modified large cell Niti-S stents for malignant hilar biliary obstruction
Digestive Endoscopy 2013, Doi: 10.1111/den.12055 Hirofumi Kogure et al.
- Comparison of axial force and cell width of self-expandable metallic stents: which type of stent is better suited for hilar biliary strictures?
J Hepatobiliary Pancreat Sci(2011) 18: 646-652 Tsuyoshi Mukai et al.
- Newly designed large cell Niti-S stent for malignant hilar biliary obstruction: a pilot study
Surgical Endoscopy DO110.1007/soo464-010-1194-8 Hirofumi Kogure