- Pancreatic pseudocyst drainage
- Wide and smooth flare edges
Prevent the risk of migration and possibility of stent related luminal damages
- Available in various diameters (Up to 16mm)
Optimize drainage and provide enough path for following necrosectomy in case
- Retrieval String for repositioning or easy removal
- Radiopaque marker : 3(three) at both ends & 2(two) in the middle
- Clinical evaluation of endoscopic ultrasonography-guided drainage using a novel flared-type biflanged metal stent for pancreatic fluid collection
ENDOSCOPIC ULTRASOUND 2015 Shuntaro Mukai, Takao Itoi et al.
- First report of endoscopic ultrasound-guided cholecystogastrostomy with a NAGI™ covered metal stent for palliation of jaundice in extra-hepatic biliary obstruction
Endoscopy 2015 Praveer Rai, Ankur Singh et al.
- EUS-guided drainage of hepatic abscess and infected biloma using short and long metal stents (with videos)
Gastrointestinal Endoscopy 2015 Tonozuka et al.
- Preliminary report on a new, fully covered, metal stent designed for the treatment of pancreatic fluid collections
Gastrointestinal Endoscopy 2013 Hiroyuki Isayama, MD, PhD, Natsuyo Yamamoto, MD, PhD, et al.
- Treatment of infected pancreatic pseudocysts using a novel, dedicated covered self-expandable metal stent (CSEMS) with an effective antimigration system
Endoscopy 2012 I.Tarantino, M. Traina, L.Barresi, M.D.Pisa et al.
- New fully-covered self-expandable metal stent for endoscopic ultrasonography-guided intervention in infectious walled-off pancreatic necrosis
J Hepatobiliary Pancreat Sci.2012 Takao Itoi.D. Nageshwar Reddy. Ichiro Yasuda
Send us a message