- for drainage of a pancreatic pseudocyst or a gallbladder through transgastric or transduodenal approach
- Prevents migration and maintain lumen apposition
- Fully silicone coating prevents leakage and in-growth
- Flexible design helps accommodative apposition regardless of wall thickness
- 8, 10, 16mm diameter enable to apply various indication
User friendly designed SPAXUS™ Delivery system
- Step1. When the outer X-ray marker overlaps with the inner X-ray marker
→ Distal flange is completely opened
- Step2. When the blue marker is visible under endoscopic view
→ Start opening proximal flange
- A Newly designed fully covered metal stent for lumen apposition in EUS-guided drainage and access: A Feasibility Study
Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Vol. 79, No. 6 : 2014 Jong Ho Moon, MD, et al.
- Novel EUS-guided gastrojejunostomy technique using a new double-balloon enteric tube and lumen-apposing metal stent
Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Vol. 78, No. 6 : 2013 Takao Itoi, MD, PhD, FASGE, et al.
Send us a message