- Malignant colorectal obstruction
- Unfixed cell with weaving construction
Maximize conformability to prevent migration and the risk of perforation
Optimal combination of radial and axial force to maintain patency in tortuous anatomy
- Radiopaque marker : 4(four) at both ends & 2(two) in the middle
- Novel method of stent insertion for malignant lower rectal obstruction with proximal releasing delivery system
Gastrointestinal Endoscopy 2013 Kee Myung Lee, MD, PhD, et al.
- Self-Expandable Metal Stent for Malignant Colonic Obstruction: Outcome in Proximal vs. Left Sided Tumor Localization
Z Gastroenterol 2013 Tal AO et al.
- Outcome and safety of self-expandable metallic stents for malignant colon obstruction: a Korean multicenter randomized prospective study
Surgical Endoscopy 2012 Dae Young Cheung et al.
- Comparison of a Newly Designed Double-Layered Combination Covered Stent and D-Weave Uncovered Stent for Decompression of obstructive Colorectal Cancer : A Prospective Multicenter Study
Diseases of the colon & rectum 2010 Chang Mo Moon MD et al.
- The New Nitinol Conformable Self-Expandable Metal Stents for Malignant Colonic Obstruction: A Pilot Experience as Bridge to Surgery Treatment
The Scientific World Journal Roberto Di Mitri and Filippo Mocciaro
Send us a message