- Benign and malignant colorectal obstruction
- Fixed cell with braided construction
High flexibility and optimal radial force
- Silicone covering and soft round ends
Reduce tissue ingrowth and hyperplasia reaction
- Visible green suture for easy removal
- Radiopaque marker : 4(four) at both ends & 2(two) in the middle
- From iatrogenic digestive perforation to complete anastomotic disunion: endoscopic stenting as a new concept of stent-guided regeneration and re-epithelialization
Gastrointestinal Endoscopy 2009 Laila Amrani, MD, et al.
- Comparison of uncovered stent with covere stent for treatment of malignant colorectal obstruction
Gastrointestinal Endoscopy 2007 Kee Myung Lee, MD, et al.
Send us a message