- Malignant gastric outlet obstruction
- Triple layered construction : Biocompatible PTFE membrane tube is held between inner and outer mesh
– Unfixed cell structure enables stent to conform to tortuous anatomy
– PTFE membrane prevents the risk of tissue invasion
– Outer wire mesh prevents the risk of migration
- Minimum foreshortening for accurate stent placement
- Radiopaque marker : 4(four) at both covered part ends
- Successful use of a fully covered metal stent for refractory bleeding from a duodenal cancer
Endoscopy 2015; 47: E34?E35 Yen Hsu-Heng et al.
- Management of malignant gastric outlet obstruction with a modified triple-layer covered metal stent
Gastrointestinal Endoscopy 2012 Hiroyuki Isayama, MD, PhD, et al.
- Self-expanding metallic stents for gastric outlet obstruction resulting from stomach cancer: a preliminary study with a newly designed double-layered pyloric stent
Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Vol. 66, No.6: 2007 Sum Mi Lee, MD, phD, et al.
Send us a message