- Malignant gastric outlet obstruction
- Unfixed cell with weaving construction
Maximize conformability to prevent migration and the risk of perforation
Optimal combination of radial and axial force to maintain patency in tortuous anatomy
- Radiopaque marker : 4(four) at both ends & 2(two) in the middle
- Metallic stent insertion with double-balloon endoscopy for malignant afferent loop obstruction
World J Gastrointest Endosc 2015 Masakuni Fujii et al.
- Enteral metallic stenting by balloon enteroscopy for obstruction of surgically reconstructed intestine
World J Gastroenterol 2015 Kazunari Nakahara et al.
- Comparison between uncovered and covered self-expandable metal stent placement in malignant duodenal obstruction
World J Gastroenterology 2015 Ji Won Kim et al.
- Gastroduodenal stenting with Niti-S stent: Long-term benefits and additional stent intervention
Digestive Endoscopy 2014 Takamitsu Sato et al.
- SEMS vs cSEMS in duodenal and small bowel obstruction: High risk of migration in the covered stent group
World J Gastroenterology 2013 Oliver Waidmann et al.
- Safety and efficacy of a new non-foreshortening nitinol stent in malignant gastric outlet obstruction (DUONITI study): a prospective, multicenter study
Endoscopy 2011; 43: 671?675 J.E. van Hooft. MD et al.
- Comparison of Ultraflex and Niti-s Stents for palliation of unresectable malignant gastroduodenal obstruction
Digestive Endoscopy 2010 Iruru Maetani, MD et al.
- Palliation in patients with malignant gastric outlet obstruction with a newly designed enteral stent: a multicenter study
Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Vol. 66, No. 2: 2007 1440-1746 Maetani et al.
Send us a message