- Hypopharyngeal strictures
- Small diameter with proximal head design specially designed for refractory hypopharyngeal strictures
- Silicone covering : Reduce the risk of tumor ingrowth
- Visible green suture for easy removal
- Radiopaque marker : 4(four) at both ends & 2(two) in the middle
* Dr. Massimo Conio invented this stent and has treated patients with refractory hypopharyngeal strictures after combined therapy for laryngeal cancer
- Temporary placement of a fully covered selfexpanding metal stent to allow therapeutic ERCP
Endoscopy 2014 Mangiavillano Benedetto et al.
- Self-Expanding Stents in Benign Esophageal Strictures
Gastrointestinal Endoscopy 2008 Massimo Conio, MD, et al.
- A modified self-expanding Niti-S stent for the management of benign hypopharyngeal strictures
GASTROINTESTINAL ENDOSCOPY Vol. 65, No. 4 : 2007 Conio et al.
Send us a message