- Benign and malignant esophageal strictures
- Fixed cell with braided construction
– High flexibility and optimal radial force
– Both head ends (8mm larger than trunk) help to minimize migration
- Silicone covering and soft round ends
– Reduce tissue ingrowth and hyperplasia reaction
- Visible green suture for easy removal
- Radiopaque marker : 4(four) at both ends & 2(two) in the middle
- Extragastroesophageal Malignancy-Associated Secondary Achalasia: A Rare Association of Pancreatic Cancer Rendering Alarm Manifestation
Clinical Endoscopy 2015 Hong Min Kim, Ji Min Chu et al.
- Utility of Fully Covered Esophageal Metal Stent in Percutaneous Endoscopic Necrosectomy
Korean J Pacreatobiliary 2015 Nah Kyum Lee, Do Hyun Park et al.
- Treatment of Esophagopleural Fistulas Using Covered Retrievable Expandable Metallic Stents
J Vasc Interv Radiol 2014 Tae Hyung Kim PhD, et al.
- Fully covered, retrievable self-expanding metal stents(Niti-s) in palliation of malignant dysphagia: Long-term results of a prospective study
Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology, 2011; 46: 875-880 Sung Jun Choi, Jin Hong Kim, MD
Send us a message