- Malignant and benign tracheobronchial obstruction
- Triple layered construction : Biocompatible PTFE membrane tube is held between inner and outer mesh
- Retrieval string at the proximal end : reposition or removal of stent
- Radiopaque marker : 4(four) at both ends & 4(four) at the middle
- Benign Tracheobronchial Strictures:Long-Term Results and Factors Affecting Airway Patency After Temporary Stent Placement
AJIR, 2007 Jin Hyoung Kim, et al.
- Placement of Covered Retrievable Expandable Metallic Stents for Pediatric Tracheobronchial Obstruction
JVIR, 2006 Ho Young Song, et al.
Send us a message