- Treatment of patients with congenital or acquire pulmonary valve stenosis and regurgitation who require pulmonary valve replacement.
- Multiple steps of specific tissue treatment
- Low risk of stent fracture
- Easy loading process
- Low profile delivery catheter: 18Fr for 18-28mm TPV
- Simple and easy procedure of deployment
Delivery System Specification
|Size||Valve Height||Delivery System
- First in human experience of a new self-expandable percutaneous pulmonary valve implantation using knitted nitinol-wire and tri-leaflet porcine pericardial valve in the native right ventricular outflow tract.
- Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2017 Apr;89(5):906-909 Kim GB
- Successful Feasibility Human Trial of a New-Self-Expandable Percutaneous Pulmonary Valve (Pulsta™ Valve) Implantation Using Knitted Nitinol Wire Backbone and Trileaflet α-Gal-Free Porcin Pericardial Valve in the Native Right Ventricular Outflow Tract.
Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2018 Jun; 11(6): e006494 Kim GB